Announcing GSoC project: User friendly UI for Gnucash

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed May 25 13:36:07 EDT 2011

Hi Nitish,

Welcome in the GnuCash community. Your project looks very interesting. I don't
have much Qt coding experience myself (next to none actually), but I'll
probably check your work from time to time and perhaps can learn some from it
as well ;)

I wish you a very enjoyable experience while working on your project.

Regards,

Geert