Fwd: French translation for GnuCash ...

jerome romjerome at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 1 06:21:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

To contribute to the French translation for the GnuCash website ?
Yes, why not ! I will have a look at GnuCash website translation. :)

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#How_to_translate_the_website

About manual, we also used docbook in the past...
http://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Translating_GRAMPS
but we moved to a complete online wiki version!

I added a (new) improved french translation for GnuCash program, sorry !
('number' meaning for cell/label, typos, verb form, 'reconcile', etc ...)

Thanks.
Jérôme