Auto-Complete Search Method

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Sat Nov 5 17:19:26 EDT 2011

In my chart of accounts, the leaf nodes are not necessarily unique names. I
need the parent accounts to uniquely ID an account.

That said, I like the way mint.com (shudder) searches. It does a substring
search on all the "accounts" and presents a gradually shrinking set of
matches. That would work nicely for me.

Keith
Guelph ON