Auto-Complete Search Method

GreenLED nicolaefc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:17:05 EDT 2011

"In my chart of accounts, the leaf nodes are not necessarily unique names. I
need the parent accounts to uniquely ID an account.

That said, I like the way mint.com (shudder) searches. It does a substring
search on all the "accounts" and presents a gradually shrinking set of
matches. That would work nicely for me."

The "elimination" method of searching is almost exactly what I had in mind.
I think (if I'm not mistaken) Quicken/QuickBooks has some sort of method
like this.

Is there some way to "submit" a request for such a feature?