Issue with new GnuCash Website

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 5 11:51:28 EDT 2011

Cristian,

On IRC noticed an issue with the GnuCash wiki as a result of the new
website changes: there are missing images.  The problem is that the old
images used to live in the 'externals' directory which was pulled into
other places, but now they live in the 'images' directory which isn't
"shared".  So the only image the wiki has direct access to (except for
pointing it off-site to www.gnucash.org) is packtpub_gnucash_2.4cov.png

Perhaps it's okay to have an off-site image link, but that kind of ruins
the nice behavior we had before of local links.

I suspect there might be similar issues in the namazu search page
screens (although those screens don't work so it's kinda irrelevant).

Thanks,