Missing plural forms in translation

Aurimas Fišeras aurimas at members.fsf.org
Sat Oct 15 05:22:35 EDT 2011

2011.09.29 17:23, Christian Stimming rašė:

>> It is a sufficient solution for Lithuanian translation, because plural
>> forms are the same for numbers 2 to 9. However, it might not be the case
>> in other languages.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out. I've changed this into a ngettext() string in
> trunk, so that the next stable series will have this with the correct plural
> forms.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

Hello,
I've found another one:
../src/gnome-utils/gnc-autosave.c:102

"Your data file needs to be saved to your hard disk to save your
changes.  GnuCash has a feature to save the file automatically every %d
minutes, just as if you had pressed the \"Save\" button each time. \n\n"
        "You can change the time interval or turn off this feature under
Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Auto-save time interval. \n\n"
        "Should your file be saved automatically?"

"%d" part should use plural forms.

Aurimas F.