A new release 2.4.8

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Oct 22 09:20:16 EDT 2011

Il 22/10/2011 14:35, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
> I have just run a test on the Windows binary. It seems to work ok.
I've also installed it some hours ago and, at first glance, it looked ok.

> I meant to update the release numbers in global_params.php, but Cristian beat
> me to it.
Ooops, sorry for stepping in for this task. I've just noticed the news
was on the main page and the release number in the download pane was
old. After checking that all files were on sf, I've updated the paramaters.

> Cristian, are you also preparing the announcement mail ?
Not this time, but I will check how it turns out in order to be ready to
write it for the next release.

PS I also would like to volounteer for writing the release news but I
don't know what's the workflow to get the list of changes. Any hint?