Fwd: French translation for GnuCash ...

jerome romjerome at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 30 06:44:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

I merged the modified version with the last template (2.4.7) and I also updated the glossary file. (fr.tar.gz)

I will keep this file for my common use under Gnucash 2.4.7 and my default locale. Feel free to commit it under your version control, I guess this might be useful for some french users.

Otherwise, does someone have some tips/tricks for managing "Homeowner association" accounts with GnuCash ? I already use a standard accounting according my local law but I suppose I also need to create some custom reports/templates.

Thank you for this program!

Regards,
Jérôme