Publishing the beta website (was: Goolge+1 button for GnuCash website)

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Sep 23 03:59:26 EDT 2011

Il 22/09/2011 17:13, Derek Atkins ha scritto:
> At what point do we migrate the beta site back into the normal site?

I think it's ready to be published but I don't know how to behave in
order to move the beta branch into the actual website.
I also don't know if it's better to publish it with a new release of
GnuCash or if it doesn't make any difference at all.

Finally my last question is about translations; as of now these are the
statistics:
de.po - 286 translated messages, 24 untranslated messages.
en_GB.po - 91 translated messages, 54 fuzzy translations, 165
untranslated messages.
es.po - 36 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 276 untranslated
messages.
fr.po - 156 translated messages, 47 fuzzy translations, 107 untranslated
messages.
hu.po - 177 translated messages, 31 fuzzy translations, 105 untranslated
messages.
it.po - 314 translated messages.
ja.po - 176 translated messages, 44 fuzzy translations, 90 untranslated
messages.
nb.po - 66 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 241 untranslated
messages.
nl.po - 279 translated messages, 34 fuzzy translations.
pl.po - 73 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 236 untranslated
messages.
pt_PT.po - 7 translated messages, 13 fuzzy translations, 290
untranslated messages.
zh_CN.po - 170 translated messages, 49 fuzzy translations, 91
untranslated messages.

As you can see some languages are almost untranslated. I think it's
better to remove them from the top-right of the webpage until an
improved translation is submitted. What you think?

Regards
Cristian