Publishing the beta website (was: Goolge+1 button for GnuCash website)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 23 10:45:41 EDT 2011

Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it> writes:

> Il 22/09/2011 17:13, Derek Atkins ha scritto:
>> At what point do we migrate the beta site back into the normal site?
>>

> I think it's ready to be published but I don't know how to behave in
> order to move the beta branch into the actual website.
> I also don't know if it's better to publish it with a new release of
> GnuCash or if it doesn't make any difference at all.

I -think- you can just do an svn merge from the beta branch back into
the main branch.  Since beta was a copy of the main that should get all
the changes you've made to the beta branch.

I do not believe this needs to be done with a new release of GnuCash.  I
think it can be done when the site is ready.

> Finally my last question is about translations; as of now these are
> the statistics:
[snip]
> As you can see some languages are almost untranslated. I think it's
> better to remove them from the top-right of the webpage until an
> improved translation is submitted. What you think?

I think it's find to remove the "almost untranslated" languages from the
list on the webpage.