Restyled GnuCash website is online

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 12:58:59 EDT 2011

Cristian--

I have made some small contributions to the Concepts document, and using Bugzilla for suggestions is a good way to go. Individual suggestions can be placed there and addressed as needed. It also benefits from following how everything else is managed, so folks can leverage their experience in other areas. It might be best to add a Website category to the list, so these can be quickly identified.

David