Restyled GnuCash website is online

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Sep 26 12:50:55 EDT 2011

Thanks for all the suggestions. I see two different problems that can be
faced in two different manners:

- typos or grammar errors: these are easily fixed as long as someone
send a notice here on the devel-list
- contents: this is a more complex field. First of all changing
radically a phrase can results in a breaked translation. In addition it
is a lot more difficult to arrive at a shared version.

That said, I will open a ticket on bugzilla to track all the typos and
grammar errors that people will find. Regarding the contents I don't yet
know how to proceed to collect suggestions (a ticket on bugzilla or
propably better a wiki page?)

Regards
Cristian