French translation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Apr 3 05:52:42 EDT 2012

Thanks for your interest!
Latest French translator for the program is Jérôme Rapinat (romjerome at
yahoo dot fr). He submitted an updated fr.po file about 5 months ago.
Talking about the help and guide at the moment there is no French
translation at all so you will be starting from the ground. Instructions
about the translation workflow are on the wiki [1]

As you will be starting from zero, you can decide if you want to
translate the xml file directly or if you prefer to use a po-file based
system as the one for the main program (you can discuss about this with
Jérôme Rapinat).

However, if you need help or assistence please drop a message on the
gnucash-devel mailing list [2] as translation is treated like development.

Regards
Cristian

[1]
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#How_to_translate_the_GnuCash_guide_and.2For_help_files