French translation

Hélène PETIT hpmt at free.fr
Thu Apr 5 06:26:18 EDT 2012

Please excuse the way I write in english : when using this language I
understand quite everiting, but I kown I am rather bad when writing or
speaking.

Me too, am interested in gnucash, and would like to help with translation.

As I am french from France, it is possible that vocabulary specific for
french accounting regulations does not comply with canadian regulations.

How could we manage this situation ?

Having a part of the documentation dedicated to specificities ?

Is the problem yet solved for, say, Australian vs Us ?

HP