Python Business Test Failure

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Apr 3 13:19:57 EDT 2012

ERROR: test_payment (test_business.TestBusiness)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Volumes/SSD/Gnucash-Build/Gnucash-svn/src/gnucash-git/src/optional/python-bindings/tests/test_business.py", line 63, in test_payment
    self.customer.ApplyPayment(
AttributeError: 'Customer' object has no attribute 'ApplyPayment'

I think this is from Geert's rearrangement of the payment algorithms a couple of months ago. r22002 removed gncOwnerApplyPayment(). Does anyone have time to write a new test? Otherwise it's going to wait until I get to the business functions in unit testing engine.

Regards,
John Ralls