GnuCash for Symbian

Łukasz Spas lukasz.spas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:24:47 EDT 2012

Hello.

I've developed small application for Symbian (tested on S60) which
allows users to manage their finances using their Symbian phone. (Here
is the repo: https://gitorious.org/gnucash-s60/gnucash-s60)
  It is still incomplete because I would like to add functionality which
allows to synchronize list of transactions with desktop' GnuCash via
Bluetooth using QIF file format.
And here goes the question - is it hard to add "reciving QIF file via
Bluetooth & importing it to GnuCash's database" functionality?
I have never look inside GnuCash's code and I don't know where I could
start. (Maybe someone could help?) Moreover, is it even possible to add
such Bluetooth import functionality to main GnuCash repo? I think it
might be useful for many of smart-phones owners and gives a possibility
to write many of mobile ports/clients of GnuCash easily.

Best regards,
Lucas Spas