GSoC Android proposal

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:35:02 EDT 2012

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I will make some modifications to the application
to add specificity and edit the schedule.
As for the part  "How do you plan to achieve completion of your project?", I
assumed that that was the part where the proposal was to be entered.
Because the next sentence just seems to add detail to the question "It
really helps to see a schedule with dates and important
milestones/deliveries (preferably in two weeks increments)."

The application passcode lock is to enable one to be able to lock the
application with the passcode, so that if someone borrows a device
temporarily they do not have to see all your transactions. But maybe this
is not so necessary.

Cheers,
Ngewi