Git Migration: github with svn access

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 11 14:36:18 EDT 2012

Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:

> On 11-08-12 12:48, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
>> Hoi,
>>
>> Am 11.08.2012 12:17, schrieb Geert Janssens:
>>> I have created a wiki page to track the progress of our git migration.
>>> It currently lists the things I know that still have to be done. Please
>>> add to it if you know more or have fixed some items:
>>> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Github_Migration
>>>
>>> Geert
>> Linked by http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Git. ;-)
>>
>> Frank
> Thanks :)

Any chance we could rename this "Git Migration" instead of "Github
Migration"?  I don't think we will ever full migrate fully to github.  I
just think it's a bad idea to let go of master.

(I tried sending a message like this this morning but it doesn't appear
to have left my phone.  Or I just missed it).