GnucashMobile for Android second alpha release

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Sat Aug 11 22:24:36 EDT 2012

On 12/08/2012 11:58, Graham Menhennitt wrote:
> On 27/07/2012 20:14, Ngewi Fet wrote:
>> The second alpha release of Gnucash just went live.

Just found another small bug. If you're entering a transaction and hit
the cancel button, it leaves the pop-up keyboard active and there
doesn't appear to be any way to get rid of it.
The "back to account" button in the top left corner does nothing -
actually, it doesn't look like this button ever does anything. But in
the above scenario, the Android Back button (left arrow in the bottom
left of the screen) wasn't present either.

I said before that the program doesn't appear in the Android Running
Programs list. I was partially wrong - it appears sometimes and not
others. I'm not sure what makes it appear or not.

Graham