First git based automated build

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Aug 12 16:59:11 EDT 2012

Just FYI,

I ran the modified daily_build_git.sh on the build server (and directly
from the cloned git repo as well instead of using a separate packaging
directory).

The build was successfully built and uploaded. So that's one step closer
to git migration.

I think we should now come to an agreement on where we want to host the
master repository. Fixing the remaining hooks and scripts depends on
this choice.

Can someone come up with a summary of the advantages and drawbacks of
both options:
- hosting on code.gnucash.org
- hosting on github
- or even an alternative git hosting provider
I don't have enough experience with git hosting providers to really do this.

Regards,

Geert