Invoice Importer

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 20 11:13:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

Reuben Cummings <reubano at gmail.com> writes:

>> The post/restart/not-showing is completely different.  Are you using a
>> SQL backend or XML?  And how do you "start" gnucash?
>>
>> -derek
>>

> sqlite backend and I "start" gnucash by opening Gnucash.app not by
> opening the .gnucash files.

Okay.  What happens if you try with the XML backend?  Is the data still
there?

It's possible that there's a bug in the importer w.r.t. saving
immediately to SQL.  (please reference my other mail from earlier today
about data loss issues with the SQL backends and why they are not
recommended for real data at this time).