GSoC 2012 final evaluation passed

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:55:47 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,
The final evaluation for GSoC 2012 is out and I glad to say that I passed
it. Thanks for all the support I received.
I would like to continue to maintain Gnucash for Android going forward.
Is there anything I need to know or do (like processes to be adhered to
etc)?

A few things come to mind:
1. Up till now, I have just used the GitHub tracker for issues. Do I have
to migrate it somewhere else?
2. Secondly, code hosting. The code is currently hosted on Github and I am
ok with it.
    But from following the other (Git migration) mails on the list, it
seems there is not much love for GitHub.
    Personally I would prefer to continue to use it, but if I have to move
it somewhere else, ok.
3. Contributions. Since this is no longer a GSoC project, it will be open
to contributions and I intend to model it
   around this branching model:

These are the main points I can think of for now. Any additional
information is very much welcome.
In the meantime, I will just continue development as before.

Cheers,
Ngewi