r21892 - gnucash/tags - Tagging the 2.4.10 release

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Feb 4 19:24:07 EST 2012

On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:46 AM, Phil Longstaff wrote:

> I'd report it against gtk and I'd mention it in our release notes.
>
> Phil

Might not be necessary: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/gdk/win32/gdkpixmap-win32.c?h=gtk-2-24&id=ba8c4bb049b36b3707c2c8f22c5c66b497e2d2cf

Gtk_-2.24.9 just got released last week. I'll blind-change defaults.sh to use it in a few minutes and we can cross our fingers. If the nightly builds, Geert can try it tomorrow and barring any issues it can go in the release on Monday.

Regards,
John Ralls