Tagging the 2.4.10 release

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Feb 5 14:37:03 EST 2012

Hi,

On Sun, February 5, 2012 2:08 pm, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012, 09:44:00 schrieb John Ralls:
>> > http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.24/gtk+_2.24.9-1_wi
>> > n32.zip>
>>
>> Drat.
>>
>> I see you already reverted it back. Can you do the make distcheck and
>> upload
>> the tarballs while I'm travelling? Then I can start the Mac builds and
>> prepare the news release when I get home this afternoon, and we'll be
>> ready
>> as soon as the Windows build finishes tomorrow morning.
>
> I planned to start another build manually, but currently I can't log into
> the
> Windows build server.
>
> @Derek: Did it crash or something similar? I don't get a vmware console
> through the firefox plugin anymore.

You need to be using Firefox 3.5 or older.  The console plugin does not
work with firefox 3.6 or newer.  :-(

I need to find a new vm hosting solution, but time is tight and "if it
aint broke" has been a big motto in my life recently.  I've been hoping to
find something based on KVM that retains the web-based console, but I
haven't had a lot of time to explore.  And I suspect time will get even
tighter this year, going to negative amounts of free time after July.

> Regards,
>
> Christian#

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745