For The Love Of Bitcoin

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Feb 17 12:51:33 EST 2012

Op vrijdag 17 februari 2012 09:32:14 schreef karmicads:
> ¨And in the process produce tons more rough.¨
>
> And you blame *ME* for your inability to find gems Derek?
>
> All bad tradesmen blame their tools. Not that Iḿ a tool or anything. LOL.
>
> ¨Try limiting yourself to 2-5 sentences per point?¨
>
> Oooor, we could try, you not being chief superintendent verbosity Nazi. When
> I open my mouth to speak, I like to ensure that my words will be understood
> regardless of how terse or verbose the message (gratuitous ramblings and
> incidental redundancy included ), may be required, for it to properly be
> conveyed. I Hope it might be of less importance to you in the future, my
> friend, but I assure you, in the best spirit of equanimity; that it takes
> as least as much time for me to write it, as it takes for you to read it.
> Nuff, said

I'll keep it short: I don't mind your passion for bitcoin, but as most other
developers my time is limited. If I encounter such long essays as you write, I
usually stop reading halfway. Not for a lack of interest, but simply due to a
lack of time.

So Derek's suggestion is not to tell you what you can or can't do, but  a hint
to how you can keep the developers interested in the project you propose.
Purely practical, not political or elitist...

Regards,
Geert