For The Love Of Bitcoin

karmicads karmicads at bitcoin2pay.com
Fri Feb 17 15:01:29 EST 2012

¨Price quotes are fetched using an external library, specifically the Perl
module Finance::Quote (F::Q)¨

OH! Thanks Jeff. I was hoping to count on somebody with more technical
expertise than myself. As I understand it, this is not unfeasible at all;
even down to the using of bitcoin as a meta-currency. I do imagine there may
be some class re-modifications in the code that defines currency and so
on....   Hmmm... What exactly does that involve? Anybody like to help out
here?