Should we apply as GSoC mentoring organization now?

Muslim Chochlov muslim.chochlov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:07:48 EST 2012

Hi,

I absolutely don't mind to participate as a mentor this year. If you decide
to submit proposal for gsoc 2012, you can count me in.

Currently I'm looking into further refactoring of libqof and I could guide
the student with the project
that would be quite similar to the previous year's.
Other interesting project I can think of is mobile application to collect
user data (yes I'm talking about Android and yes
I'm aware of gnc4a [1]) and later input it into Gnucash. The original
discussion could be found here [2].

[1]  http://code.google.com/p/gnc4a/
[2]  http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2011-April/031602.html

Cheers,