iPad 2 app - please?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 3 11:07:34 EST 2012

Please remember to copy the list (use reply all or, if your mail program provides it, reply list).

No, and the developer's list isn't the best place to ask, either. There's been some discussion on the users list (gnucash-users at gnucash.org) about companion apps for smart phones which work with Gnucash to collect transactions when you're away from your office, so you might join that conversation.

Regards,
John Ralls