2.4.9

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 11 14:29:34 EST 2012

"Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> writes:

> On Tue, January 10, 2012 11:32 pm, John Ralls wrote:
>>
>> * I asked Derek to look into it on IRC around 1700 (0300 UTC).
>
> I just rebooted the VM.  Hopefully it'll build tonight.  I'll check in the
> morning.

Alas, no.  It failed in the same way, with a crash in sed.exe.  The end
of the build log says:

##################################
###  GNUTLS
##################################
     0 [main] sed 1640 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
###  sed.exe.stackdump

And there's a popup:

sed.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This is the second time this has happened.  I'm not sure if perhaps
sed.exe needs to be reinstalled?

I clicked on "Do Not Send" and now it's running build_tags.sh -- I'll
keep an eye on it and see what happens later.  Right now it's sitting at
"At revision 21846." and hasn't done anything else, yet.  If sed.exe
dies again I'm not exactly sure what to suggest.  I could try to
reinstall the build server?