Re: marking a transaction cleared "c" causes malfunction of program

Markus Scheffler markus1611 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:08:25 EST 2012

Thanks Don for your feedback. I should have been more precise. Could you please try marking a transaction cleared "c" and click with the cursor on another transaction - not enter (usually this way you got a message whether you wanna safe the transaction). If I use the enter button it works fine, just clicking on another transaction causes the mentioned behaviour.

I have just came across another "changed" behaviour. If I chose a date in a calendar (e.g. invoice) the calendar doesn't close any more. Before (2.4.8) I could double click a date and the calendar closed.