R: Re: R: Re: Delete post

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:48:07 EST 2012

I think by tonight I'm going to add a nice, big disclaimer at the top of
the Mailing Lists page (http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists) saying
that we can't delete or manipulate people's messages. I know it won't stop
trolls from being abusive, but we can just point them to the disclaimer and
say, `Well, we told you this before you signed up.'

If someone else wants to, and can get to it before I do, please go ahead
and make the change.

Regards,

Yawar