R: Re: R: Re: Delete post

Conrad Canterford conrad at watersprite.com.au
Thu Jan 19 16:24:12 EST 2012

In that case, I suggest you politely ask Derek or one of the other list
admins (I'm not sure who is formal list administrator these days) if
they'd mind contacting mail-archive.com on your behalf to request the
deletion of your posts. If you'd pointed that information out in your
first email, someone may even have obliged and spared you all this
effort.
If all it takes is an email, you may be able to convince the volunteers
who donate their time to make this list happen to do something to help
you. Ask politely, and be clear what needs to happen, and someone is
more likely to oblige. Demanding people do stuff and calling them names
does not work, it just irritates them.
Demanding I do stuff just makes me laugh at you, since I have no formal
or informal position within the Gnucash community anymore. I am just
trying to help you understand why the community is not jumping to your
demands.

Conrad.