r21886 - gnucash/branches/2.4 - [Bug #667900] no clipboard editing in Release 2.4.9

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 25 13:05:01 EST 2012

John,

John Ralls <jralls at code.gnucash.org> writes:

> Modified:
>    gnucash/branches/2.4/packaging/win32/defaults.sh
>    gnucash/branches/2.4/src/register/register-gnome/gnucash-item-edit.c
> Log:
> [Bug #667900] no clipboard editing in Release 2.4.9
>
> Update Gtk+ to 2.24.8 for Windows, to pick up da756d51 (win32: fix gdk clipboard).
> Rewrite gnc_item_edit_cut_copy_clipboard and gnc_item_edit_paste_clipboard to use gtk_clipboard functions instead of the lower level gtk_selection functions.

Have we verified that these changes to gnucash-item-edit.c work on Mac
and Linux as well, and are still valid for the versions of Gtk supported
in 2.4?  Wouldn't we want these changes in trunk as well?  Or is this a
backport of some trunk changes?