GnucashMobile for Android second alpha release

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 14:58:34 EDT 2012

Ngewi--

I can't wait to try this out! In the meantime, I noticed one point that confused me.

In the highlights, you mention: "Support for multiple currencies and different currencies per account" This sounds like your program supports different currencies *within* a single account. I don't think that's what you mean, since (AFAIK) Gnucash doesn't manage currencies this way. I believe that you are just trying to say that your app will allow multiple currencies, with each account having a single currency.

If I have interpreted this correctly, I would edit your statement, and remove the phrase "and different currencies per account" altogether.

Cheers,
David