GnucashMobile for Android second alpha release

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:06:40 EDT 2012

Hi David,

On 27.07.2012, at 20:58, "David T." <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Ngewi--

I can't wait to try this out! In the meantime, I noticed one point that
confused me.

In the highlights, you mention: "Support for multiple currencies and
different currencies per account" This sounds like your program supports
different currencies *within* a single account. I don't think that's what
you mean, since (AFAIK) Gnucash doesn't manage currencies this way. I
believe that you are just trying to say that your app will allow multiple
currencies, with each account having a single currency.

If I have interpreted this correctly, I would edit your statement, and
remove the phrase "and different currencies per account" altogether.

You are right.
I will edit it. Thanks for pointing that out

Cheers,
David