GNUCash

Jasper Maoga mcjasper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:48:13 EDT 2012

Hello !!

Please i need to know from u when i do install your software in my
computer, if theirs any additional fee to give to you so that i may
stay in the Accounting Room.  Also i want to know all about the
software, and if theirs some security for this software eg putting
password and security for the i mean to protect from other staff from
opening the files.Please give me the different between your software
GNUCash and Quickbooks?  I want to inquire from you if you have an
agency here in Kenya who supplies your free software for GNUCash or
how can i get it, please to give your contact number so that i my call
you a day time contact.

Yours
Jasper