[GSoC 2012 Ideas] GnuCash Android application

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Mar 2 16:34:43 EST 2012

Hi Muslim,

the idea is very nice. Feel free to add it to the wiki page.

However, please keep in mind that what we're collecting here are only
*suggestions* for the students. The actual project has to be chosen by the
student who applies. Also, the chances for success are closely tied to the
skills and enthusiasm of this particular student for his/her particular
project. In case of your proposal, I can certainly see several quite complex
sub-tasks which are needed to reach the overall goal. Unless some student
brings quite a lot of know-how related to Android, I rather doubt whether this
is really feasible within the scope of GSoC. But it should be put on the ideas
page in any case.

Regards,

Christian