Problem in Japanese PDF of GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide

Fri Mar 2 22:26:04 EST 2012

Dear developers!

This is regarding

GnuCash v2.4 (current stable release)
Current stable user documentation and developer documentation
Japanese PDF file.
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.4/ja_JP/gnucash-guide.pdf

The fonts on this Japanese version of PDF file is broken and can not be
read at all. It is possible it was mis-configured with font setting when
PDF was generated. I would like to suggest this PDF file to be
regenerated with correct font settings so that PDF file can display
correct Japanese Fonts.

Please see the attached screenshot. You will see how the Japanese
translation of PDF file is displayed. This is on MS Windows Adobe
Acrobat Reader.

Please kindly regenerate the Japanese version with correct font setting
and replace the file on your server so people can download it.

Please let me know if you want me to test the regenerated file before
you place it on your server. I am willing to assist you for the testing
if you need.

Best regards,
Taka