Problem in Japanese PDF of GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sun Mar 4 08:30:27 EST 2012

This is a problem related to the IPAexfont used for rendering the
Japanese PDF guide. That peoblem was already discussed [1] but we don't
find a solution
At the moment the best way to have a readable PDF version of the
Japanese guide is to compile the gnucash-docs branch using the
--with-japanese-fontdir=DIR option at configure time

[1] http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2011-August/032421.html