[GSoC 2012 Ideas] GnuCash Android application

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Mar 8 12:54:09 EST 2012

On Mar 6, 2012, at 2:35 AM, Muslim Chochlov wrote:

> I'm glad you guys are excited about this idea. I hope we will have a
> skilled student to select this project.
>
> So far I updated the initial draft, mostly the requirements and learning
> benefits for the student. But overall it looks good
> and GSoC-ready.

The application [1] is due tomorrow at noon UTC-8. I went over it just now and cleaned up a few awkward bits and reworked the student questionnaire.

Please, everyone at least look it over, even if you're not planning to mentor this year. The "ideas" page is a bit thin, too, so if anyone has a suggestion for a good 10-week project for a beginner/intermediate programmer, please contribute it there.

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GSoC2012/OrgApplication
[2] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GSoC2012