only amount

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 14 10:39:31 EDT 2012

Again, please remember to CC the list on ALL REPLIES using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

If you search the sources you will find that display-comm-coll-total is
defined in src/report/report-system/eguile-html-utilities.scm -- you
would need to change this function similarly to pass a #f in when
generating the print info object.

-derek