only amount

ST smntov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:39:47 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 10:39 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Again, please remember to CC the list on ALL REPLIES using your mailer's
> reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

sorry, I always forget it...

> If you search the sources you will find that display-comm-coll-total is
> defined in src/report/report-system/eguile-html-utilities.scm -- you
> would need to change this function similarly to pass a #f in when
> generating the print info object.

I found this function and tried to play with it, but didn't manage to
make GnuCash working.

(define-public (display-comm-coll-total comm-coll negative?)
  ;; Display the total(s) of a commodity collector as HTML
  (for-each
    (lambda (pair)
      (display (nbsp (gnc:monetary->string pair))))
    (comm-coll 'format gnc:make-gnc-monetary negative?)))

is this function actually needed? Why not just use

fmtmoneyNoCurrency rval

instead of

(display-comm-coll-total inv-total #f) ?

furthermore is this double definition (or whatever it is) in
taxinvoice.eguile.scm OK ?

               (inv-total 'add currency rval)
               (inv-total 'add currency rtaxval)

Thank you,