example library calls

Danny Holstein dgholstein at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:34:00 EDT 2012

Developers;

I can't seem to find an example of how to call the Gnucash libraries. I'd like to write a program that posts invoices from a web-based shopping cart, and I can imagine a POS program or ERP program using the library for the GL backend.

I would expect examples to be in a top level examples directory, with language-based subdirectories such as C and python.

I had tried a search of the archive, but the search seemed broken and yielded no results.

Regards