Please disable page creation on the wiki temporarily

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Nov 23 02:47:29 EST 2012

Who of us can modify the mediawiki permission settings for our gnucash
wiki? I urge you to please temporarily disable the page creation
permission ("createpage") for normal users. Currently we have 10-20
new spam pages per day, and deleting them regularly is a pain in the
neck.

It was somewhat more bearable if it's done by multiple persons, but
currently I'm alone with this. See
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

According to http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Special:ListGroupRights, the
user group "all" has the permission to create pages "createpage" and
create discussion pages "createtalk". Both should be disabled for some
days so that I get some relief of the daily spam deletion tasks. Thanks!

Christian