Gnucash for Android release candidate

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Oct 26 05:14:47 EDT 2012

I've worked in the past with the html and css code of the GnuCash
website but the subdomain thing is over my head...maybe Derek is the
right person for this.

I can add an icon with a link to the app download and also a QR code in
the GnuCash webpage. Have you some suggestions on where to add it (main
page, download page)?

I'm very limited in spare time at the moment so I might take some time
to implement the modification on the website.

Regards
Cristian