Gnucash for Android release candidate

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:14:40 EDT 2012

hi,
Of course, the distinction should be clear that Gnucash for Android is not
the same as Gnucash for the desktop.
The goal is to get the two (desktop and mobile versions) even closer to
each other over time.

I am personally fine with either way, if it can be linked to on the GnuCash
website with a disclaimer, that will be ok.
I will provide links to app once I have uploaded it to the Play store so
they can be linked.

Cheers,
Ngewi