Gnucash documentation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Wed Sep 12 15:20:51 EDT 2012

Il 06/09/2012 21:14, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
> On 06-09-12 19:54, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
>> Hi Geert,
>>
>> Am 06.09.2012 11:49, schrieb Geert Janssens:
>> :
>>> Next, the bug that started all this, is now fixed both in 2.4 and
>>> trunk.
>>> It does affect distro's that ship recent versions of yelp. For that
>>> reason I would like to do a new stable documentation release soon (like
>>> in a week or so).
>> Can you document your proceedings at
>> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Documentation_Release_Process ?
>>
> That was my intention :)
It's a dejà-vù if I remember correctly...last time you tried was very
unfortunate.
Thanks for taking the time to do it again!

If I'm not mistaken with the new docs release we will get auto built
epub files for stable version of docs. If so I will enable them in the
documentation page of the GnuCash website as soon as they are available
on the server.

>>> Are there things that should be done in the documentation before I do
>>> this release ? Please let me know.
I should check the Italian translation but for this month I'm really
short on time. So, for me you can go on with the release.

Regards
Cristian