Gnucash documentation

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Sep 19 17:07:35 EDT 2012

On 12-09-12 21:20, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> I should check the Italian translation but for this month I'm really
> short on time. So, for me you can go on with the release.
>
> Regards
> Cristian
Cristian,

I see you did find some time to work on the translation. That's great !

I noticed that you have worked on the trunk branch, which is fine. The
release I'm about to do will be for the 2.4 branch. I backported some of
the minor changes you did on trunk, but I guess the two translations
can't be backported since they are based on documentation only for the
unstable GnuCash version. Is that correct ?

If so, do you think the 2.4 branch needs a translation update as well ?
And do you intend to work on it before I do another 2.4 documentation
release ? I'm just inquiring to know if I should wait for it or not.

Regards,

Geert