Release Builds 2.5.0 Failed (2.4.12 has finished)

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Apr 2 14:11:48 EDT 2013

On Tue, April 2, 2013 1:44 pm, John Ralls wrote:

> ISTM we'll want one more 2.4 release this summer, so it would be good to
> get it fixed. Do we know for sure that what's wrong there isn't also
> broken on trunk/2.5?

Actually, I was wrong.  The 2.4 branch build did copy over.  Mea Culpa.  I
was reading the output incorrectly.  So it was only an issue with the
2.4.12 tag build.  Hard to say what happened; we could do a clean branch
build and re-test, I guess.  Or just wait until we release a 2.4.13 and
handle it manually then.

> Regards,
> John Ralls>

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745