Building 2.5.0 / Ubuntu raring 13.04

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Tue Apr 16 16:10:55 EDT 2013

Am Montag, 15. April 2013, 22:12:22 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> Norbert,
>
> I have pushed three more changes fixing another set of build failures due to
> libguile.h not being found. With these changes I can compile gnucash
> succesfully on my Ubuntu raring vm.
>
> I can't however run "make test". The vm is quite minimal and I seem to have
> some issues with the locale settings in it. Not being used to the Ubuntu
> flavour of linux, I have no idea how to get that set up properly (from the
> command line) and no time to search for it.

You probably need various locales that have been added as requirements in the
src/libqof/qof/test/test-gnc-date.c test: en_US, en_GB, fr_FR. The latter one
hit me as well when trying to run the tests. On Ubuntu, you install the fr_FR
locale by this command:
   sudo apt-get install language-pack-fr-base

Regards,

Christian